From:
Jen N Andre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:46:57 -0400
Hi all, I work in a pet shop and until very recently the ferrets we sold
came from a breeder in central Canada.  They consistently required quite
a bit of handling to get them socialized.  The last couple of ferrets we
ordered came from Marshall.  I was amazed at how content and friendly they
were.  By far they were the nicest kits we had arrive.  My manager told me
that we will be getting our ferrets from Marshall exclusively from now on
and asked me if I knew much about them.  Aside from their history of
breeding animals for research I really don't know much about them.  I saw
some mention of Marchall on this list and would appreciate it if people
would let me know any important info about them.

Thanks,
Jen