From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:27:24 -0500
I shared many of the postings of the NJ Fert rescue with friends who have
ferts but do not subscribe to the FML.  We all agree the cause was just
horrid, and the cure was gold of heart.  Just no words can express how
much we here all appreciate the efforts of those who did the rescues as
well as all those who provided support in any way.  God Bless!

In further posts, they fully show how even a badly treated ferret can
become what the are by innate composure which is a playful loving social
animal.  They soon forget their undesirable past environments and dangers
to go on to being a dooking dancing playful buddy.  Ya can't help but love
a fert!

I have had 5 ferts total in the past 3 years.  One died of cancer, the rest
survive in luxury here in Virginia.  Of the 5, three are rescues.  It seems
the rescues are my favorites where they meet me with kisses and all but
demand my attention.  Nibble-ed, a store bought dark white, could care less
unless I have a raisin to offer.  Just not a sociable fert with me or other
ferts.  But is like humans, no two alike.  Nib has the most beautiful coat
I have ever seen.  Just a fantastic fur.  Byte-me is a tiny tiny female
cinnamon that loves to sleep with me, wake me up at 6AM exactly every day,
and dances/dooks in spirited fun.  Kodo is a male cinnamon rescue, his cage
mate died of cancer.  He is huge, and a very loving dewd.  Kisses me all
over, and talks constantly when out.  He has begun to run wildly about the
house and dance at my feet in excited play.  Bud is a rescue, a cinnamon.
He loves feet.  I can't move fast enough, I jump from one foot that is on
him during a step to the other foot and he is already under that one too!
Ha!  He loves to play, and demands my attention.  Lays at my feet allot
when I work on the counter or puter bench.  Just a great pet.  They all
are.

Well, thanks again from all of us in Richmond Virginia to those who
contributed in any way to the NJ Ferret rescue.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud