From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 17:00:35 +0000
Hello everyone,
My name is Kaye and my ferrets are called Snowy and Fluffy, I got them on
the first of July 2000, I haven't worked out how old they are now i think
it is about 5 and a half months.  Well any way, i have noticed that the
bigger of the two ferrets is biting the little ones neck and she dragged
her a little bit!  I was worried incase we might of gotten a boy and a
gurlie by accident and that they were trying to show themselves off to
each other!

Then i thought it loks like its too early in the year for breeding so im
sure it can't be a boy i checked incase but then i thought that once i
read that the testes go retrackt(i dont know the word but the go inside)
for most of the time!  How can you tall the difference between a gurlie
or a boy?

Is this just two gurlies trying to find the boss of the cage that their in?

Also my little ist ferret was shy today and i knew that was wrong straight
away while i was carrying her from the shed today (because they live
outdoors at the moment so we got them a shed to keep them extra safe and
warm!) into the house they wouldnt let us pick them up but when we managed
to i had the little one and she climed down my body from where i was
holding her and she jumped off and was in my garden!  my garden where she
was , was safe she couldnt get out of my garden, but when we managed to
get both inside they went straight away behind this portable heater that
we have (it wasnt on so they wern't trying to keep warm!)

I think it is really wiered a few days ago on teusday they went to the vets
and theuy had a little skin jab thingy that wasnt an injection it just had
to toutch the skin and that was for fleas is this alright or could it of
changed them for a while?

If any one wants more information to help give me thr right information
please e-mail me because I really want to find out if any thing is wrong
with my babies!  fuzz butts RULE!

Please help!

From a worried 12 year old
Kaye, Snowy and Fluffy