From:
Nunya Bizznezz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:11:27 -0500
Something I left out of the previous post when I called her previous vet he
had no idea on her age stated she had no surgeries and no health problems
(see previous note about this vet).  The best guess the vet could make on
her age is five plus years.  On the initial visit to our vet we found out
about the slightly enlarged heart and spleen and were advised to monitor
for odd or inconsistent behavior

If i've left out details that could help you please do not hesitate to let
me know

--
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly... it would be strange
indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.