From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:00:32 +0000
Hello,
I would of replied direct to your e-mail, but your article was posted anon,
so I hope you find this easily!

I am also a first time ferret owner, but believe me, my ferrets are happier
together than appart so maybee (if you have everything to take on another
ferret)maybee you should considder getting another ferret for Your gurlie!
Mind, I'm only 12 years old so maybee you should take someones else advice,
I do want more ferrets though i love the little fuzz butts!

Well that would be all but please feel free to e-mail me at my e-mail
address to tell me what you are planning on doing!

Thanks!

Love
Kaye
Snoyw and Fluffy! (Me and my fzz butts!)

P.S. I am From the UK - Tamworth in Staffordshire!