From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:18:56 -0600
Well, I am really writing this for Wolfy, but thought everyone might like
to hear about it.

As most of you all know the midwest has had a very strange winter.  In
Decemeber we broke all snow records.  Today the temp was finally up in
the 20's so me and all fifteen snow fuzzies went outside to play.

I wish I would have had film for the camera.  Those kids of mine had a
blast.  First picture about 12 inches of soft snow, and 15 tunneling
fuzzbutts and you kinda get the idea what it was like.  They were running
and jumping, tunnelling and having a blast.  To say that tails were puffed
up is to say the least.  I didn't know that Havoc was the acrobat that he
is.  He was flying through the air, head first into the snow, then would
do what can only be described as a summersault... It was really hilarious.

We definately had a ferret education day, as my neighbors all watched and
laughed at my babies.

So all 15 of the Blurry Furry's want me to thank their Aunt Wolfy for
talking me into taking them all out.  I was only going to do a couple.

Fuzzie Dad & The Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech,
Charlotte,Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Dodger,
Rainbow,Squeeky,Midge,Taffy,& Blizzard