Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:38:34 -0800
Hi all
Sorry for being a little behind on my letters but I have been paying a good
bit of attention to my human back home.  I have recently greeted my sister
and another was sick but it looks like he is getting better hopefully.

A little girl came in named Mandrake.  She waz greeted by Bandit, Gandalf,
Jasmine and Aislyn.  They were happy to see each other and greeted each
other warmly.  They were also interested in da gossip and news from home.
They sat and talked for some time.  Then it waz off to da Fruit Bar to get
a snack.  After da snack they were off to explore da place and see all da
sights and attractions.  They were out exploring and got sidetracked at da
Tube Park and were watching da tube races there.  They did not get involved
this time but said they would be back.  She wanted me to tell her mommy dat
she luved her and to send lots of cuddles.

A little guy came in named Beuhler.  I gave him da tour of da place and
showed him where everything waz and all da attrractions here.  He waz
interested in da Gravy Gourmet and went over there to get a snack.  Then he
said he waz gong to wonder around and explore on hiz own.  I seen him later
over at da Wrestling Matches where he waz watching and learning all da
weaknesses of hiz future opponents I guess.  He said he waz a little under
weight and needed to bulk up a little before he got invovled.  He said he
waz a little disappointed dat we didn't have a tree but he picked out a
nice comfy hammock.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her bunches
and to send along lots of hugs and kisses.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Niko.  He waz
greeted by a bunch of little ones.  There were a lot of them.  They were
interested in da news and gossip at home.  He talked for some time and
then they all went as a group to explore and to see all da sights and
attractions.  I seen them later where they had taken over da Otter Slide
for da time being and were doing a lot of splashing and sliding.  A water
fight soon erupted as it always does and there waz a lot of water flying in
both directions.  It was hard for a bystander to tell who waz on whos side.
He said to tell hiz daddy not to worry over it as accidents happen and he
is only human.  He said to tell him and mommy dat he luved them a lot and
to send lots of kisses and hugs.

Another little guy came in later named Sammy.  He waz greeted by Ren and
Nestle.  They were very happy to see him and there waz hugs all around.
Then it was da usual gossip session where all da news waz related by Sammy.
This took some time along with a couple of breaks to da Fruit Bar to get
refortified.  Then they went around to explore and show him all da sights
and attractions.  You are right he wanted to do everything at once but
settled for da Ferretvite Festival where they lapped up da ferretvite and
did a lot of dancing.  He said he hadn't felt like dancing for a while but
suddenly got a burst of energy.  He waz not a bad dancer either.  They
danced and lapped for some time and were thrown out of da place when it
closed.  Then they went over and picked out a nice comfy hammock and slept
it off.  He said to tell hiz mommy he luved her and to sent lots of big
ferrety kisses and cuddles.

I think I got typers paw as I haven't typed dat much in a while.  Got to
go rest my typing paws.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee