From:
judy wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:36:36 -0600
Hi All,

Thank you Su and Tracy for those kind words about Cloud Nine Ferrets, Mark
and I appreciate that our adopters think we're doing a good job.

It has been a very sad Thanksgiving for the TN chapter of Cloud Nine
Ferrets.  Smokey crossed the bridge yesterday after her adrenal surgery.
The surgery itself went fine but she chewed her stitches out overnight
after the surgery and the damage she did to herself was apparently more
than we realized.  That's only an assumption on my part, I haven't gotten
the results back yet on her necropsy.

Dr. White told me all that she had done to herself but I won't go into
the details here (they're pretty gruesome.) The result was quite a lot of
damage repair that had to be done in addition to a second surgery in less
than 24 hours.

Sandee please keep an eye out for this sweet little girl, she'll be the one
with the really big ears.  She'll be looking for Wolfy who arrived there
about a two months ago.  Wolfy is a huge DEW and he'll know her on sight.

On a happier note, Dancer is doing pretty good.  She's my 9 yr. old
insulinomic girl surrendered several months ago from someone in
Birmingham.  She's eating well, loves the bacon grease coated food and
seems to be hanging in with her typical "get out of my face" attitude.

Hugs to all the fuzzies,

Judy Wallace
Cloud Nine Ferrets, Inc.
Dellrose, TN