Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:47:04 -0000
Hi

I was wondering what antibiotic is best for diseases of the mouth like
gingivitis?  My vets have given me Metronidazole (Flagyl) but I was
wondering whether there is one that tastes better?  Could I use Synulox for
example?  The ferrets don't mind the taste of it and you can crush and mix
the tablets with their favourite treat.  I also don't mind injecting the
ferrets but the Flagyl is only available as a suspension?

Best wishes
from Ulrike
and Jilly, Jack, Igor, Bella, Tom, Mason, Baby, Dana, Fox, Reno, Rose,
Jasmine, Barney and Spike

Missing Angel and Hope

West Wales Ferret Welfare
http://www.ferretlove.freeserve.co.uk