From:
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:10:09 -0500
hi there everyone!  I'm having a great time of things lately.  I spent a
few days at Auntie Paige's (I'm still there) and I keep her up at night
when she is trying to sleep on the couch.  She says she still loves me,
but that i'm i Bug.

I've been at the Xtra show in Toronto all weekend.  It's been a lot of fun.
Finnegan is with me too.  Everyone just loves him.  I sure hope he finds a
home soon.  All weekend, it's been me, Fin, Auntie Paige & Auntie Pamela
with mom.

Mommie took me for a walk during the show on Friday night.  Everyone just
loved me and petted me and held me.  I really like all the attention.

Mom had a great time with Auntie Jill in San Francisco last week.  She even
had a mud bath!  That's my kind of bath!  Auntie Jill spoiled mommie and
mommie wished she could have stayed longer she was relaxing so well.

Grandma is doing well and starts her chemotherapy again this week as well
as some more tests.  She wanted me to thank you all for sending her e-cards
and well wishes.

Well, mommie is coming so I have to get off the puter.  Lov e to all!!!

Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!