Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:23:28 EDT
My computer has been a bad boy.  Still working out the bugs.  Long distance
phone bills with the HP support people are going to be ugly.  Being
computer clumsy does not help.  Lost all my info again.  Had way too much.
Two to Five of the same thing under almost all categories in systems.
Told this is common.  For $2000, I don't want common, thank you.

Also don't need someone to have me take out all 6 mouses-as though I ever
had more than one- and leave me with none, have me reboot, and then ask me
to use my mouse.

**Great trick-as you reboot when all seems lost and repair disk has
become worthless-keep tapping F8 key: has to be done just right.  Will
get you into computer to repair damage.****

I just wanted to pay my respects to the little ones that have passed and
the wonderful people on this list that take such extraordinary care of
their charges.I have missed a few days here, and it appears that Sukie
and Mary have lost their much adored babies?

I thank God I found this list.  The sadness just outside my door is
endless.  When I read of our losses in our FML faMILY-I know that we all
care.  We all understand.

At the park on Sunday-I ran into just another one of the endless baffoons
allowed to own living beings.  The list of animals he tired of and disposed
of went on and on.  I listen to these kinds of total tragedies at least
once a week.  These people are so ignorant that the tossing out of animal
after animal means absolutely nothing to them.  Breaks me up.

I thank God to have found this group of people that come from all places-
physically and mentally-but share respect for other living beings besides
humans.  I read of the loss of your beloved.  A sadness passes through me.
But it does not linger in despair.  I KNOW that you cared.  I know that
you loved.

But I am sorry for your deep pain-that makes it hard to function-hard to
breath.  I just truly thank God we have this home to let others know of
our love, struggles, and of our loss.

My condolences to ALL of you.  I have only skimmed the FML and have no
more time to spend in front of the computer.  My apologies to any and all
that I have missed.

Lisette