From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:49:34 -0400
I just finished Ferrets for Dummies this past weekend.  In a word, it is
excellent!  My complements to Kim.  This is the most comprehensive ferret
book I've read so far, and I have quite a few, but not the vet/medical
types.  This book contains all the best from all the other ferret books
I've read up to this point.  In my opinion, if you don't yet have this
book, you should get it and read it, you will not regret it.  I just have
one question for Kim; when will More Ferrets for Dummies be written?
<hint, hint!>

 -- Tim