Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 13:38:16 -0400
Hi Friends!

We have the received the most exciting news for our "kids" here at Ferret
Wise Shelter.  They are eligible to receive matching funds through a
program at shelter Dad's work.  The employer will match up to $2,500.
per year in donations that are made in the name of shelter Dad ( Dino
Drakiotes) .  Yes, you still get to write off your donation on taxes for
the year - AND the shelter will receive matching funds from his workplace !
What a deal -- and just in time for the holiday season-- your $5 donation
can now be $10.  It is the fourth quarter and all matching funds are
available-- so you can make this a festive quarter and ust in time for
the heating season!

Please consider supporting Ferret Wise or your local shelter -- it takes
lots to keep the kids in good food, clean cages and perks!  They deserve it
until they find the perfect home!  Donations should be forwarded to:

Ferret Wise Shelter - PO Box 561, Marlborough, NH  03455-0561

*(remember to notate given in name of Dino Drakiotes) to double the value
of your gift!

Jerimiah,
who can't wait for the boxes of Cheerios!
for Ferret Wise
a 501c3 organization

www.ferretwise.org

Thankful  for your friendship and support since: Jan 5, 1995 -- the many
faces of Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org
a 501c3 organization