From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:37:03 -0400
Hi, everyone,

With our business all well it was inevitable that Keith and I would start
doing rescues again.  I don't think either of us thought we'd start so
fast, but... the current owner wants to "get rid of" his ferrets, and we
want to make sure they get to a good home.

All the information that follows is from the current owner, as I won't
actually get these ferrets until tomorrow evening.  If there are any
corrections, I will post them.

These are young ones: Pedro is a nine month old black sable male, and Belle
is a 14 month old silver female.  These are spayed/neutered MF babies.  No
shots or vet records, but no apparent problems either.  Belle is a feisty
little girl, while Pedro is very gentle.  They've spent way too much time
in a cage, and need lots of love, attention, and liberty training.

Pedro and Belle have an appointment for Monday with Dr. Dan Hudson at
Northwoods, and will get a checkup and distemper shots then.  They come
with a cage, litter pans, Marshall's food (we'll be switching them to
Totally Ferret gradually), shampoo, and some other supplies.  As usual,
all we ask is that you reimburse vet costs and give them a loving, caring
home.  If they are adopted before their distemper series and rabies shots
are completed, we will insist that the new owner completes their shots, of
course.

Diane currently has 65 ferrets in the shelter and is way overloaded, so we
really would like to find these guys a good home without involving her this
time.  We definitely can't take in any more ourselves.

If you are interested, please call me at (919) 388-9341.

All the best,
Caity

--
 Caitlyn M. Martin