From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:04:01 -0400
Fortunately, our current stove is not a problem but the refrigerator was.
We got caging, cut a strip to size and attached it to the legs with wire.
Works marvelously and can be taken off for cleaning.  It is hard to get
small amounts of caging, though.  Normally it comes in large rolls.  Small
amounts may be something a ferret business could offer for sale.  In our
case we have a cage I have worked major modifications for, taking it to a
fine height and six levels.  Had spare caging from that project, and spent
a good while healing from the wire cuts (with several scarred but that's
fine since arms and hands are covered with scars from working with primates
years ago) and sore hands of doing the cage.  The custom job was worth it.

Hope it's not too late for me to get some new herbs and herb seeds.
Ashling just LOVES rolling in culinary herbs and chomping a bit on a few
of them.  This happens all the time and is an expected part of life around
here.  Some cope fine, some squeak through, but the rue, habak mint,
micromera, one cuban basil, and the coriander are prematurely kaput!  She
likes to roll in the dirt, but not as much as in the stinky herbs.

Very glad that bickering got stopped.