From:
Hayley Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:00:55 EST
sorry bout another letter!!

for a school english assignment we have to make our own magazine like
always mines on FERRETS!  simply cause i LOVE them!

im making a section on funny stories that ferrets have done or funny places
they've ended up in!  because of living in australia im the only one i no
that owns ferrets - well there are a few others but there like older people
who are married!!  and i dont really want to ask them!

so the next best thing i could think of is... YOU GUYS!  cause i no that
most of you own ferrets and would have a few funny stories to tell!!

so thanks for listening and please send me some funny stories!!

thanks!
from hayley
jaspa caspa and mylo