Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:09:59 -0300
I was flipping thru my scrapbook the other day and came across this little
story.  The author is 'unknown'.  I will of course change it to reflect the
loss of a ferret.

Losing a ferret is a very, very sad ordeal that a fuzzie owner must bear.
But one must believe that it is more than a coincidence that God and Good
are very similar.

There once was a procession of ferrets marching onwards towards the Bridge.
Each carried a candle, as they marched, they dooked and danced and their
little faces shone with happiness.  But one little ferret stood alone :o(
"Why don't you join us the others asked?"
"I can't, said the little ferret." "Every time I light my candle, my Mom
puts it out with her tears."

No matter how happy one should be and to celebrate their life, it's the
hardest thing to do when they're not there to celebrate with :(

Just thought I would share this.

 Jadesun, Dai Mai n' Amber-Lynn
 terribly missing Jade Elaine :o(
 http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun