Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:39:53 EDT
This is my first post and I think it would a good idea to educate this
man (or see how much/or little he knows)about ferret care instead of the
back&forth I see.Let him know that while sometimes a person can get a
ferret for next to nothing(as I)when something medical happens you have
to take them to a vet that is well knowledgable in ferrets, it can get
expensive.  I am a person that feels when I take a pet it is here for life
and when I must relinquish said pet to a shelter or vet to save it's
life(Ozzy<3) or for the welfare and wellbeing of said ferrets(ginger and
Buster I'll miss you)because the cost I feel like I failed those babies in
a way because I wanted to keep them always.But I also felt that giving them
to better people(can afford $$ more then I)they may have a better life.I
guess I didn't really realize just what being a ferret owner--of rather
owned by ferrets entailed.

Please forgive me if I may have worded ANYthing the wrong way or if my
feelings to come out correctly I just wanted to have a say.  I do feed them
what I consider good ferret food(8 in 1 Ultimate and Zupreem -$16 & $18).

thank you for letting me post (hi to big-I always wanted to say that).

signed Cindy
(single mother,fixed income,income in question of continuing,scared to post
but am,and still taking care of the ferrete I have,and cutting corners to
stay afloat.)  Please don't judge me too harshly for I myself did'nt know
what I was getting into--ooh look isn't he cute I want one.boom I realize
now Don't get one 'cause it's so cute without having any knowledge.I did't
then but I do now.And I am saving for the future for the ones I have left.

Sorry this is so long.

I'll end here by saying--Love to all the precious ferrets out there