Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:33:17 -0400
Hi all,
Thanks very much for all your support..I've settled on Iam Kitten food
and Eukanuba (sp) kitten food and ferretvite and ferretone.

I need to add the vite or tone to his 2 dishes that are mixed.  His plate
doesn' t seem touched.  I let him run around and right away he started
chewing on my new carpet.I removed him and put him back in his cage after
sternly warning him.  DO you think he is listening?I haven't found Tottaly
ferret food yet, the local feed doesn't carry it and the pet store says
that it will void the warranty if I change his food from MF to anything
else.They don't reccommend TF.

He likes drinking his supplements but dislikes the food., When I added vite
to his food, he seemed to say to me " that's it!  Now I'll eat it" as he
hungraily chowed down.  :) Again thank you ALL for your continued support..

Have a happy ferret day!
Doug and Tuck
(I'm Doug)