From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:10:52 -0400
>I got a letter in the mail today from Linda Rodriguez' lawyer, regarding
>my website.  They want all the material removed that has to do with her,
>Loving Ferrets Shelter, the SPCA raid, the ferrets that were seized, the
>status of those ferrets; basically anything having to do with Linda or
>Loving Ferrets Shelter.  If anyone is interested in having a look at the
>site, before I'm legally forced (if that's possible) to remove it, its
>www.kistaferret.com/rescue.html

THe above is copied from today's FML post from Kistaferret.  That lawyer is
NOT the law and has not authority to tell anyone to do ANYTHING with their
site.  If all the data on the site is real, true, and there is proof of it,
then there is nothing they can do.  Nothing at all.  The freedom of press
and freedom of expression is in full force here.  That lawyer in fact
is now in jeopardy for intimidating and threatening in the face of
Constitutional rights.  I have had lawyers threaten me before, but if I
was right, then I ignored them, and I am still alive, and have never been
incourt caused by their threats.  Nothing they can do but blow hard.  This
is United States, not Russia.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo.