From:
Melissa Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:41:28 +0100
A quick update on the situation with Fee, the poor adrenal boy who fell
victim to an ignorant and unprofessional vet in Hoboken.  We have an
appointment set up with the good vet for Wednesday to remove the left
adrenal and to make sure the right one is okay.  I am relieved to be back
on track to getting Fee well.

I have to say a huge word of thanks to everyone who took the time to show
their support and offer advice.  It really helped in dealing with this
ridiculous situation.  A very special thank you goes out Yvonne at the
Fuzztek Shelter in helping me to sort this whole thing out.  I always knew
how caring and compassionate all of you shelter folks were to do what you
do for the homeless ferrets out there, but for Yvonne to take the time out
of her busy schedule to help someone she's never even met before for the
sake of proper care of someone else's ferret just amazes me.  It is nice
to be reminded that there are still good people out there.

I hope to report soon that Fee is back on his feet and getting in to
trouble with his best pal Milly.  Thanks again.

Melissa Sullivan