From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:48:25 -0500
Just a quick note to say I will be attending the 12th Annual Greatest
Ferret Show on Earth on Sept.  30th!  ;O) No really, that's what it's
called!  Anyway, I'll be in a maroon GCFA tee from the 2000 walk-a-thon,
and I'll be with a really tall skinny guy with a buzz cutt (my bf, Jason)
and possibly Tazzums (my first shelter kid).  For pics of me, visit
http://www.neenerbean.faithweb.com so you know what I look like LOL - or
just ask Norm Stilson the president/shelter director of the GCFA and he'll
point me out ;O)  Can't wait to meet some FML'ers!  Email me privately if
you'll be attending.

*hugs n' dooks*

Amy & the innocent criminals!

~~~