From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:33:07 -0500
Hey all you FML'ers out there!  *waves* Hope all your fuzzy family members
(and the not-so-fuzzy ones) are happy & healthy!

We (my bf, Jason and I) will be taking a loooooooooong road trip from our
home in Elgin, IL (40 miles West of Chicago) to visit our ex-roommates in
Las Vegas, then continuing on to the San Francisco area.  If anyone needs
us to transport a ferret or two, let me know.  We won't be stopping in Las
Vegas on the way back (unless we need to of course).  We will start our
quest on Saturday October 14th and will head back on Saturday October 21st.
We'll be taking the Montero (lots of room) if the critter is in a cage or
large carrier.  Email me privately if you'd like to take advantage of our
crazy idea of a vacation to get a fuzzy to you or to a new home!  I am a
volunteer for Ferrets Across America and I've done two transports in the
past.  I'd love to help out if I'm needed out West ;O)

I would also like to know what kind of success rate people have when
posting on the FML about ferrets needing homes.  If I see an ad or hear
through a friend of a ferret needing a home, I'd like to be the "middle
man" and try avenues like the FML to find a new family for the fert.  But
if I can't find a home, my bf will suspect an elaborate scheme on my part
to add another brat to the pack ;O) Please email me privately and let me
know just how effective using the FML is for finding homes.  On another
note (sort of) I've been hearing a lot thru family members & friends about
"so & so has a ferret that they don't want anymore" or "so & so found a
stray ferret and they're thinking about keeping it".  First off, I can't
believe how many stray ferrets pop up during the summer months!  I've told
all of them that I am available for ferret info or to bring the ferret to
the GCFA shelter where I volunteer.  But I'd like to do something more
(the middle man thing).  Thanks in advance!

*hugs n' dooks*

Amy & the brat pack ;O)

~~~
Visit Miya (Pants), Nina (Bean), Rascal (Tazzums), Jack (Jackie), Joey
(Jo-Jo), and Koty the doggie (Roofy-Roes) @
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78