From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 06:15:01 -0500
Wow I am getting quite a few responses about the show.  It looks like the
turn out is going to be fantastic again this year.

I'm not going to post my list of who is going yet, but did want to mention
a few things to some of the people that posted on the FML about going..

Star - I will definitely keep an eye out for you..  Sorry I don't have room
to bring Casey with me.  He would like to see you again.  Talked to Judy
right before she left for Ferrets 2000, and she is going to be there.

Bill - I will stop by and see you again this year.  I'm glad you all will
be done on time this year, I am thinking about showing two of my guys.  I
haven't ever shown yet.

Kim Schilling - I can't wait to finally see the book, been waiting forever.
Hopefully I will get time tomorrow to call Jean and find out what the scoop
is.  I really hope she can make it.  I am going to probably be showing my
two brothers that I got from Jean.  Would like for her to see them
win........ YEAH!!!!!

Hugz to all you fuzzie people out there that are hurting,

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,
Rainbow,Squeeky,Taffy,& Midge