From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:25:09 -0500
Well...I seemingly have an "aggreement" with my little one now.  Last night
I sat her down with the dropper and "explained" to her that I wasn't doing
this to be mean to her, but because I love her and just want her to feel
better.  She struggled a little bit, but nothing like before.  After she
was finished with her meds, I gave her 2 raisins (actually one cut in half)
and lots of kisses.  This morning when I got her out of her hammock, she
ate the stuff like it was her always favorite treat and when I said all
done she started looking around for the real treats.  Ah...the power of
raisins!

No word yet on the results of the blood tests...

My thoughts go out to all the sick little ones and Rainbow Bridge angels!
Leslie, Bean and Daggett