From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:15:06 EDT
This morning, on one of our talk show stations, WGN, the hosts, Kathy
O'Malley and Judy Markey were doing a segment on meeting friends online.
I called in and when they found out our "common interest" was ferrets,
they started asking me all kinds of questions about the ferrets!  When
news time came, they said they wanted to talk more, so they called me
back and we talked more on the air after the news. :)

I know none of you heard it, but I'd like to try to get WGN (the pet talk
show host) to do a segment just on ferrets.  Please e-mail Kathy and Judy
and tell them you were so happy to hear their interest in ferrets!  Maybe
we can get some good info out to the listeners.

I invited the listeners to the GCFA Ferret Show. <g>  I wonder if anyone
will show up?

Anyway, Kathy's e-mail addy is:  [log in to unmask]
Judy's e-mail addy is:  [log in to unmask]

This is a great opportunity if we can just show there's enough interest!!!
So, let's flood them with e-mail!  If a segment is done, you can "listen"
through your computer and even call in!

Judy