From:
Wendi Hol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:33:36 EDT
Keeping in the faith of the upcoming Ferts 2000, I thought a few of the
ferret "I will nots" might apply to guests:

I will not, smuggle raisins from the breakfast buffet into my purse as
treats for "the kids" when I get home...

I will not, ask the waiter if they serve "duck soup", at the dinner....

I will not, bring more than two dozen pictures of my "trio" for bragging
purposes...

I will not, try to outdo other peoples "ferret shananagan" stories with my
own tales.....

I will not, smother Harley with loads of mushy kisses when Randy isn't
looking...

I will not, phone home more than six times to check on the "kids"....

I will not, snicker uncontrollably if BobC wears his loudest Hawaiian
inspired shirt with matching socks....

But I will, definitely, look forward to meeting lots of fellow "Ferret
Parents" and cooing adoringly over pictures and stories of their
"babies"!!!!!

 :~)