Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 19:53:24 EDT
HI there,
I have 2-dilemmas;

1st one is :
Someone wants to surrender 2 ferrets to me, older ferrets 1 of them had
adrenal surgery last Feb or about them.

My friend and I paid for his surgery because she didn't know anything about
adrenals and he was bald and she thought he was going to die because he
lost all his hair.  The deal was you keep the ferret in his home and we
will do the surgery.  Now the 2 nd ferret is bald and isn't eating and is
hairless, she is moving out of state she said her vet wants to euthanize
the 2nd ferret.

I have three sick ferrets of my own and can't take them .  I am willing to
take the 2nd ferret and have his surgery done if someone is willing to take
them both as a pair and give them a good home.

I live in Michigan neat Metro airport.

2nd Dilemma:
I have a friend that has 13 ferrets she is in poor health she needs to go
in the hospital because she has trouble breathing and has a bad heart She
won't go in the hospital until she finds someone to take care of them and
trust me to do it, but she has 13 ferrets, 12 needs meds twice a day, I can
do the meds , but I don't have time to clean their cages and let them out
twice a day, I need someone who is willing to help me do all of this.

I did do it before, but it is a real strain of me taking care of my own
ferrets

any ideas or suggestions??

Their will be no pay for any help received.

I feel sorry for these ferrets, they will need their meds and let out to
play.

Home of weaselpals (Kerry and Ada Gibbs)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html