Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 19:10:17 -0400
I will be traveling from the Grand Rapids, MI area to the Wester Berkshires
of Mass.  about the 3rd week in September.  Will someone please tell me how
I can be sure of crossing into Canada at Port Huron/Sarnia; then back into
the US from Canada at Niagra Falls, NY (and the reverse on the return
trip)?  I picked up a booklet on the Canadian side and was told that "if
the animal isn't listed in it, it's okay".  They also indicated that I may
need to prove ownership which will be difficult as one was a rescue, and
I have lost track of both fert's previous owners.  I do, of course, have
innoculation certificates and receipts for their rabies and distemper
shots.

Also, if there are any other babies needing to go in that direction, I
would be willing to take them and deliver them within a reasonable
distance, with the needed documentation provided.

Please help me with the info, and if transportation is needed, I'll help.

Linda