From:
nicole virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 18:19:59 -0700
hello Nikki has another question.

When I first got slinky the woman that gave her to us told me do not feed
her fish because it will make her smell bad.  She is eating a high quality
animal protien cat food right now.  is there any truth to this statement???
She has only eaten cat food and she refuses many of the different treats
that I have bought her.including one called "bandit" thankfully the rat and
cats loved them LOL.  Thanks for all the help you guys have given us!!!!

BTW here is a ferret funny(well for me anyhow)

Slinky;s favorite place to dry off after her bath is inside of my husbands
yucky old work boots!!!!!  henseforth stinky slinky!!

love, laughter, and prayers NIKKI

=====
Love,laughter and prayers NIKKI

Live well; laugh often;and love always