From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:13:17 EDT
Any of you near New England, I hope you'll plan on attending our Sixth
Annual Ferret Festival.  It's on Sept 16 from 10 AM until 3 PM in
Merrimack, NH, rain or shine.  For those of you not familiar with NH,
Merrimack is about 20 miles north of the MA border, just off the Everett
Turnpike.  It's typically New England's largest ferret event.  Email me
if you need directions.

The festival will be in Wasserman Park, same as the past five years, but
this time in a much larger area just downhill from the previous area.  It
will be near the lake and sandy beach.  If it does rain, we have a large
enclosed building that will hold crowds (but the outside is more fun even
in the rain).

Attendance is free.  There will be vendors, and raffles, and fun matches.
This year, again, we will also be doing Best Rescue and have lined up a
trained ferret judge for that contest.

Hope to see you there.

Dick B.
4 Li'l Paws Ferret Shelter, a registered 501 (c) 3 organization