Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:04:35 -0700
Hi all
Skeeter haz a different job now (an excutive position)and is away on
buziness.  Sorry.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Scooter.  He waz met by
Paddington.  There waz a lot of hugs and rolling around greeting each
other.  You are right though, they did have a lot to catch up on.  They
wondered over to da Fruit Bar and munched down fruit but between mouthfuls
they did get to talk a lot.  Then they wondered off to explore with
Paddington leading da way and acting da tour guide.  They ended up over at
da Crazy Kars and were soon racing around da track with da others.  He said
he did feel bunches better, the best he felt in a long while.  He said to
also give hiz luv to hiz mommy and send lots of ferret kisses her way.

I am going over and get in a race.  Move over Scooter, here I come.
Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee