From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:45:58 CDT
First Hugs & Kisses to all Ferret Babies Out There, Especially the Shelter
Ones...And to all the Little Ones who have entered the Rainbow Bridge...
The Ferret Mama's Haven Shelter/Rescue of Louisiana

Randy,
You post was well said.  Being that I also operate a Shelter/Rescue I try
to spend as much time with my Ferret Babies as possible.  The hours can be
long, but the reward of fur kisses are great.  I pray that anyone looking
for a ferret, please first check your local shelter/rescue first.  These
guys deserve a second chance for a home.

*******VISIT A SHELTER TODAY AND GIVE A FERRET A LOVING HOME***********

          I also  noticed where everyone was writing in
                 "If I were a Ferret, I Would."

If I were a Ferret, I would learn to talk HUMAN TALK.  I would speak up
like Randy (The Ferret Guy) & (The Ferret Mama) I WOULD TELL EVERYONE THAT
THE SHELTER'S ARE TO FULL.  AND THAT WE NEED LOVING HOMES.  I would tell
everyone that just because we are in shelters, we have feelings just like
everyone else.  NO it is not fair, we did not ask to be here.  Since our
fab has worn off to you, why do we have to pay the price of being confined
to a cage, day after day with no parents.  And then hope and pray that
someone comes to our rescue.  Our chances are slim for adoptions, since
most people want young ferrets.

If I were a Ferret, I pray that I don't end up in a Shelter and die there
alone without a mommie or daddie to love me.

You can change the life of a shelter ferret, adopt today!!!!

Thank You, :o)
The Ferret Mama's Haven Shelter/Rescue of Louisiana
The Ferret Mama
Denise Peddington Davis