From:
Shanna Hiniker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:42:11 MDT
I just bought my first Ferret a few weeks ago.  He's mostly very sweet and
such a joy to have around....however he bites all the time and HARD.  I've
tried everything I can think of from scruffing him to spraying bitter apple
on my fingers and nothing seems to work.  He just can't seem to get it
though his head.  Does anyone have any tips to help me solve this very
painful problem?  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Shanna and Olivour (the very nippy Ferret)