Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:38:33 EDT
Ferret Lovers:

If you have personal experience introducing ferrets with another ferret
(purchase or adoption), please email Marcy your advice for rescue Mr.Rogue
(1yo male) that she adopted today (Tuesday 8/25) and her est. ferret Hazel
(9 mo. female) .

Thanks, Shari

I just thought you might want to know how your boy is doing.  I brought
him home and let him sniff around for awhile.  Then I brought my hazel
out so they could sniff together.  As soon as they saw each other they got
in a terrible fight that lasted a second.  I quickly gathered one of them
up.  I know you said to expect them to play rough...but it wasn't playing.
They hadn't even sniffed each others butt!  ha Anyway, I put him in his
portion of the cage and he immediately went to sleep.  I'll try putting
them together again.

Marcy