Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 00:06:20 -0500
From:
Lee Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,
I spoke to the people at www.petlovercentral.com regarding insurance for
ferrets.  At present they are getting insurance for birds first and then
possibly ferrets.  This company is out of California.  I would suggest
everyone possible go to this site and e-mail them request for ferret
insurance.  The more people they have interested in the insurance,the
more likely they are to get it approved.  All animals have to be approved
by the major insurance companies before they will start a campaign.  If
everyone sends their e-mail address,perhaps they would get an idea how
many ferrets there are out there to insure.

Also,I went to the ferret show at Leesport,Pa.  a couple of weeks ago.I
picked up a little easter egg with a bell inside and around the outside was
tightly knitted yarn.  Does anyone know where I can get more of these.  My
babies love them and have just about worn them out.  They were at a table
that if you donated a $1.00 for the ferret rescue you could take an egg.
Please let me know where I might be able to get more of these.

Thanks from
Punky and Digger.