Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:23:20 EST
From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
NATIONAL FERRET DAY is February 15, 2001.  It falls on a Thursday.  I have
posted this notice in the past never quite knowing what to do about it.
Last year I had a NFD party at my apartment clubhouse ... the weather was
wicked.

This year is different.

The Great Lakes Ferret Association, in cooperation with the Grand Rapids
(Michigan) Library, has arranged a NATIONAL FERRET DAY CELEBRATION at the
relocated main branch (the real main branch downtown is undergoing major
restoration) Saturday, February 17, 2001, at 2:00 PM.  I will be making a
presentation on a whole range of ferrety topics.  June Wolf will be with
me as well as our ferrets.

The Youth Services Coordinator was amazingly receptive and asked if I would
be willing to make presentations at 4 other library branches during the
first week of April (I think it may be Spring Break).  We talked for at
least 45 minutes on ferrets and the possibilities of our combined effort
and I am really excited about this opportunity.  The library PR person is
doing all the publicity.

Take care
Dee
Nilla