Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:37:50 -0800
From:
Wayne & Nancy Wellington <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
We were the ones that started the rucose over the pet store in the Meadows
Mall.  We went in and took pictures of the problems.  When we were attacked
by the pet store owner we than pressed assault charges on her.  You need
to e-mail PETA and they will send you a packet on how to turn in that pets
shop.  Just tell them what you saw.  Also call the business license dept in
the area of the pet shop an tell them what you saw too.  (County and city)
Call the humane dept.  SPCA and animal control tel them all what you saw.
Also try to let the mayor know what you saw.  Call the health dept too
report it as a health risk to humans.  Dept of agriculture.  The better
business bureau.  Humane society of the US.  Ph# 202-452-1100

Marshall Farms needs to know how this pet shop is treating their ferrets,
but you need to find out if the pet shop owner buys his ferrets from there.
One of your friends should go in there and take some pictures of the abuse,
not you because you will not be able to go back into the store to check on
the animals.  Make sure you have someone there to videotape if one of the
employees attacks the photographer.  e-mail your local newspaper tv. news
stations too.  Make sure you have at least two or three witnesses, that
can verify what happens when you go in there.  Good Luck!  Let us know if
you have any problems.  Take Care!