Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 00:18:54 -0500
From:
Rachel McCall <[log in to unmask]>
I'm the bad girl for not keeping up with my posts.

A (long) while back I had posted about my poor Harley, who the vet had
given only two weeks to live...Well, HE WAS WRONG!!!!!

Harley is alive and well.  He went from weighing 1lb 4oz to being my
fattest butt at 3lb.  he now plays with Scratch and Sassy just like he
should.  He goes in this next week for his distemper booster and annual
exam.  He was fed a soup of chicken baby food mixed with pedialyte, heavy
cream, vitamins, and Deliver 2.0.

The Deliver 2.0 is a nutritional supplement like Ensure, but made for
diabetics.  At first it had seemed like Harley was insulinomic and I flt,
as a people nurse, that to bring up his blood sugar with Ensure would
backfire on me so I used a supplement that had less glucose in it and more
complex carbohydrates, whch break down into sugar.  Anyway, whatever my
reasoning, it worked.

Also, I remember a long time ago that someone had asked about ferret tattos
for themselves.  I had one done recently where I took a picutre of my Sassy
in and the artist was able to transfer her litte face onto my arm.  His
girlfreind also owned fuzzies and got a footprint from one and that was
repeated until I now have a wrap-around of feet leading up to and away
from her image.

Please forgive the rambling and my tardiness, but I have been adjusting to
life as a single mother of three human terrors.

Hugs and Dooks to all,

Rachel, slave to Sassy, Scratch, and Harley as well as the cats Tweety and
Shrimp