Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:53:50 GMT
From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
It has been almost five weeks since LouLou escaped from our house in West
Roxbury, MA.  In the last week we have received two calls from people who
spotted her.  They each lived within four houses from each other on the
same block!  Their description was right on and I'm sure it was LouLou.  We
have looked and looked and we just haven't been able to find her.  Someone
on that block recently put out a HaveAHeart trap for us with her food in
it.  Both sightings were at night, after dark.  Are ferrets nocturnal
normally?

Please keep her in your prayers - they seem to be working because she's
still out there!!!  We miss her terribly.

Adrienne