Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:31:19 +1300
From:
Maria L Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Dooks to all the fuzzies and their hoomans!!

I just thought that some of you may find this amusing.

My old (9 yr) male ferret is a hoon!!  My friend has a motorbike and was
riding it around the motorcamp where we live yesterday.  When he rode close
to my caravan where Tiberius was asleep, Tibby threw himself out of the
jumper he was snuggled up in and headed towards the door!  I took Tibby
over and slipped him into Richard's jacket and he went for a sedate ride on
the motorbike.  I was watching them as they took off into the distance and
noticed them getting faster and faster.  Tibby was thoroughly enjoying
himself and was a well behaved passenger with just his head poking out of
the jacket!  He also loves cars and has been known to go hooning around on
the town on a Friday night!

Does anybody else's ferret have a love of engines and going faster??

Meghan
Tiberius "faster, faster, faster!"
Felicity "Toes, toes, toes!"
Savage "Food, food, food!"