Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 21:07:02 -0600
From:
Julie LeDuc <[log in to unmask]>
Dooks to all!
Hi, my name is Julie, I live in Texas, but my heart is in Alaska.  I'm
currently owned by four ferts.  Three of them traveled with me from Alaska
to Texas, and the fourth little one just arrived from a pet store.  The
oldest is JoJo, he's a sable around 2 years old and the alpha.  Eduardo is
a black eyed white and is around 1.5 years old.  Eduardo is also the
biggest of the four being between 3.5 and 4 pounds, but is NOT the alpha.
Corey is our first little sable girl.  She's just the sweetest thing.
She's very shy and dainty.  She will, given the chance, carry her food to a
hidey hole, and eat it there...so her food does not get stolen from her.
Our newest addition is an eight week (yes, a Marshall Ferret) female
cinnamon named Ginger.  She is very cute and gets along well with the other
ferts.  No problems with integrating her with the rest of the hoard.  She
did give everyone a cold...ugh!  But they are all slowly recovering from
that....Her only problem is that she tends towards the nippy side.  Any
hints to convince her to "kiss" instead of nip would be appreciated.

Thanks, and greetings again;

Julie
JoJo, Eduardo, Corey and Ginger