Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 02:20:34 EDT
From:
Morgan Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone.

I have a question about my little ferret-girl, Angel.  We have discovered a
hard knot on the back, right side of her head.  It has not changed since
we found it a few days ago.  It's quite large and I'm surprised we haven't
found it before now.  But if she holds her head in a certain angle it is
not easily felt when stroking her.  Has anyone ever seen or heard of this?
As we have lost two other ferrets this year due to insulinoma (2 1/2 years
after surgery), and a post-adrenal surgery casualty, I am anxious about
the cause of this lump.  We are taking her to the vet ASAP, but we live 2
hours away and have had a sick almost-two year old on our hands (of the
human-type), who, in fact, goes back to the pediatrician tomorrow.  Did I
mention we are in the process of moving as well?  HELP!

As I have little time to read the digest lately, I would appreciate e-mails
if anyone has any information.

Thanks in advance,
Morgan