Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:59:13 -0700
From:
Hi all

Eveything here is going well.  After da big rush this weekend everything
has slowed a little.  This is good news.  The little ones get to stay with
their hoomans.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Noah.  I gave him da tour
and showed him all da attractions.  He wondered over to da Fruit Bar and
had a small snack.  He tried a little of everything.  Then he wondered over
to da Wrestling Matches and waz watching all da matches for a while.  He
then went over to da Tube Park and waz watching all da races.  He said he
would like to try dat.  I told him to go ahead and enter and see how he
did.  He waz soon racing through all da tubes at a pretty good clip.  He
didn't do bad but hiz handoffs were not to good.  There waz a couple of
little ones there said they were going to take him and practice so he waz
better next time.  So off they went to talk about it.  He said to tell
hiz mommy dat he luved her and to send lots and lot of kisses and hugs.

A little girl came in today.  SHe said her name waz Moxy.  She waz met by
Baby, Toby, Bear and Murphy.  They were really happy to see each other.
There waz a lot of hugging and play fighting.  Then the gossip part
started.  They wanted to know all da happenings at home.  They talked and
talked.  Then they wondered over to da Fruit bar for a little snack.  After
da snack waz done they took Moxy on a tour of da place to show her all da
attractions and to find a place to hide her velcro.  They wondered around
for some time eventually they headed for Dirt Mountain to enlarge da den
for one more.  With them working together it didn't take to long to enlarge
it.  She said to tell her mommy dat she luved her bunches and to send lots
of kisses.

A little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Bianco.  I gave her
da tour of da place and showed her all da attractions.  She waz a little
hungry so we went over to Gravy Gourmet and had a little snack.  Actually
I had da snack and she ate a whole bunch.  Then she went over to da Otter
Slide and waz doing some sliding.  I stayed out of dat.  She waz soon
sliding and splashing and running back to slide again.  A big splashing
contest soon developed and she waz right in da middle of it.  She said to
tell her daddy dat she felt bunches better.  She said to send her luv and
lots of hugs and cuddles.

I am not taking a nap today.  Got to go to a meeting.  Da Big Boss wants
to see me.  I hope I am not in trouble for something.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe

Sandee