Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:42:32 -0500
From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Isn't it just great to have Dr. Williams posting again!  I can't tell you
what an honor it was to meet him and to listen to his talk at Ferrets 2000.
He is a truly exceptional man with incredible wisdom concerning our little
fuzzie friends. (He's quite handsome too!)  Anyway...Thank you Dr. Williams
again for all of your insights.  I have really enjoyed reading all of your
recent posts.  I always learn so much from you!

I was hoping that my four dears would have missed me so much while I was at
Ferrets 2000, but alas, when I came home, they were all contentedly playing
and greeted me with small kisses instead of the love-starved ones I had
expected.  I discovered why very soon.  My husband who was caring for the
little ones, and who confesses that he doesn't love them like I do and who
never kisses them, apparently lost it while caring for them.  Lets just say
that now he kisses them all the time and they kiss him right back and their
little faces just go crazy when he comes down to their room for a visit.  I
somehow knew that deep down inside he loved them as much as I do.  He took
GREAT care of them while I was gone, so much so, that I don't think they
noticed that I was gone!  That makes me really happy!

Love to all of the fuzzies and to all of the new dear friends that I made
at Ferrets 2000.

Julie and Razz, Poncho, Boo and Deli