Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:07:05 -0700
From:
Ferrets Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Come meet your fellow ferret enthusiasts!!  Saturday, September 23rd at
the Pasadena Humane Society, Ferrets Anonymous will be hosting our Fourth
Annual California Domestic Ferret Association/Ferrets Anonymous Pot Luck
Lunch.  Plates, silverware, napkins, iced tea, and lemonade will be
provided.  Lunch will consist of whatever you choose to bring to share with
the rest of us.  If you are running late, or can't think of what to bring,
there is a Smart and Final at the 210 Freeway and Fair Oaks offramp where
salads, rolls, desert, chips and dips, etc.  may be purchased.

Hildy from Ferretware will be there with ferret merchandise for sale, so
come prepared to buy.  This is Hildy's only trip down south this year.
Also available will the our NEW Ferrets Anonymous T-Shirts and chocolate
tiles that Pat W.  made to help pay for his legal bills.  Yes, they are
still available, white chocolate tiles, suitable for framing!  We will have
a silent auction to raise needed funds to keep Ferrets Anonymous running.
Donations for the auction are always appreciated.  You will also get to
listen to us promote the Doo Dah parade that will take place on November
19th in Pasadena.  This will be our fourth year in the parade and we are
still having FUN.

Dr. Brownyn Dawson, from Dr. Domotor's Animal House Veterniary Hospital in
Monrovia, will be our verterinarian guest speaker.  And Randy Horton (aka
Ferretguy on the FML), owner/operator of Especially Ferrets Shelter in
Aurora, Colorado has graciously accepted our invitation to come and speak
as well.  There will be question and answer period for you to ask all those
questions that you never remember to ask when you are at the vets.  Write
them down now so that you don't forget the questions!

The Pasadena Humane Society is located at 361 South Raymond Avenue.  To
get there from the 134 or 210 freeway, exit at Del Mar, go east, then south
at Raymond, one block eat of Fair Oaks, just south of Del Mar.  There is
parking behind the Humane Society that is reach either from the alley or
from Fair Oaks.  Their phone number in case you get lost is (626) 792-7151.
The doors will open at 11:00 am.  This should give everyone time to set
out their dish or dishes, do some shopping, make a few bids at the silent
auction and get in some socializing before lunch starts at noon.  After
lunch, we will probably have a short business meeting, which means an
update on the legalization issue and what is happening in the ferret
community.  If you have a good ferret story or two to share with the rest
of us, please do so.  Photo albums are also welcome.  Who knows, maybe the
editor of the newsletter will want to make a star of your little one.  The
day will end with the close of the silent auction.  I hope you will join us
for a fun day at what has come to be known as a mini Round-Up.

For more information, or if you have any questions, please feel free to
email me at [log in to unmask] or visit
http://www.ferretsanonymous.com/events.html

Carie