Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:57:40 -0700
From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
I have to step in here and agree with some comments from several people
about events at the Ferrets 2000 Symposium.

First, I agree with Linda Iroff...I heard nothing about "international
lobbying for ferret protection from puppy mills and other inhumane
situations." Perhaps it may have been discussed by private individuals in
private conversations....but it was never a topic discussed by the panel.

Next, I wholeheartedly agree with Randy...only one group should be working
on an event like this for next year!  Flip a coin to see who does it next
year and who does it the year after!  If we are ever going to right the
wrongs in this world we have to work together!  An event like this takes
an incredible amount of effort, time, and money to successfully pull off,
and if we are going to achieve the ultimate goal of reaching ferret owners
everywhere, then we need to work together!  That means staging one large
event a year in a different location each year thus allowing everyone a
chance to attend!

Personal stuff now...a couple days have gone by since the conference ended
so the whirlwind has ended and my head has finally cleared!!  I need to add
a few thank you's!  First...to Dr Karen...if you are reading this...thank
you for opening my mind to the wonderful things out there that have been
passing me by!

To Randy...I am still warmed by your grace, awed at your devotion and
inspired by your dedication.  You truly are one of the brightest stars in
the sky!

To Sam...when she wasn't shooting people with one of those dang cameras,
she was passing out wonderful, wonderful massages...my shoulder could use
another one!

And to Erin...you did not ask 80 questions....only 78!!!  You did a great
job!  And count me as being interested in an electronic copy of the slide
show!

And last...to everyone in the room who was in tears toward the end of the
conference as Gary told his heart wrenching tale of "letting go".  I have
never cried with a better bunch of people!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow