Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:34:26 -0400
From:
"pat l." <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,
Sunday morning at about 5:30a.m., I was awake (insomniac attack) watching
tv with the fuzzies and other pets.  Much to my suprise, there was a "Game
Warden Stories" show on and they did a piece about the Black Footed Ferret.
They were showing how they were going about re-introducing these wild
cousins of our domestic fuzzies back into the wild in Arizona.  It was a
very done segment in my opinion.  Anyways...my two babies were in the
kitchen trying to figure out how to scale the frig to get to the raisins.
On the tv, they were doing a close up shot of the BF ferret and it started
chattering.  This brought my two from their raisin retrieving exodus to the
tv in a flash.  They were totally fascinated by these BF ferrets and the
noises they were making.  My two started hopping and chattering back at the
tv set.  Nipper launched herself at the screen, dooking and carrying on,
while Chomper just war danced all over the living room.  I would have given
anything to have had a camcorder for these few priceless moments.  It was
too funny!  Once the segment was over, they calmed back down and went back
to kitchen and then wandered back to their room to go to sleep.  btw..at
the end of the segment, they made sure to say a few words about the fact
that ferrets have become popular pets in the home and these BF Ferrets
were a wild cousin.

I tried to share this whole thing with hubbie but he just doesn't get it.
He can understand why he loves dogs but can't understand why I love my
fuzzies the way I do.  Men..go figure!..lol (ooppss..sorry guys!..hehe).

Special prayers and hugs to all the sick fuzzies and special prayers to
all that have had their babies cross the bridge.  Special prayers for the
shelters and foster parents who give so unselfishly of their time to help
the unwanted fuzzies.  Let's all pray for the day when the last shelter
can close it's doors for good because all fuzzies are in loving homes.
Will we ever see that happen?  I don't think I will in my lifetime but in
my childern's or grandkids lives it just might.

Dooks to all!!!!
Pat L.
Nipper.."i just know there has got to be a way to reach those raisins"
Chomper..."Nipper, STOP WALKING ON ME!!"