Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:05:36 -0700
From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Hi- I have to admit, I sometimes need to scroll past some of the FML stuff-
especially stuff about how shelters are crowded and all the sad stories
about ferrets dying.  I am a total wimp about reading that stuff- I know
there's good things too, but it makes me wish I could do something.

I've already hooked up with my local organization to possibly foster
if/when needed, but they haven't needed me yet... I want to help out
somehow- unfortunately, living in one of, if not THE most expensive area
in the US and working at a non-profit, does not leave me much money.  But
when I think I don't have any extra, I read these posts and think, well
you could squeeze a little money out if it was needed.

So, I don't know how to go about choosing a shelter, though!  My local one
may need stuff, but I assume all the others do too.  How do you choose??
Having a non-profit background, I know that every little bit helps and so
I will try not to worry about my "small" donation.  But if anyone has any
advice here, I'd appreciate it-- I want to help them all, but I can't.

Thanks,

Jaime