Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:03:03 -0400
From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
I just spoke with Denise Ray of the Petland Corportate office in
Chillicothe, Ohio.  She has three ferrets herself and was surprised to
hear about the treatment.  She thought it might just be an isolated event
because the shipment had just come in (hey, lets not order so many the next
time perhaps?) and they might have been overwhelmed?  I strongly suggested
that she let the store know they might want to add extra water and food if
they have such a large shipment in the future!!!  She did tell me that she
was going to have the store manager, Steve, return my call so I could voice
my concerns with him too.  She also asked me when I would be in the area
again so I could visit the store and check it out.  I told her I would
write to the list and tell them that my concerns were noted.  She said she
is in the store all the time and, of course, visits the ferrets first.  For
future reference, and hopefully no one will need it, the Corporate office
phone number is 740-775-2464.